Bali Ocean Rafting Cruise
Bali Reef Cruise Is A Bali Cruise Tour Package By Provide With Highest Safety Standars And By Promise Exhilarating Say Of Sightseeing And Some Snorkeling At Indonesia Pristine Coral Reefs
Bali Ocean Rafting Cruise is a Bali Cruise Tour Package by provide with the highest safety standards and equipped with 750hp, promises an exhilarating day of sight seeing and snorkeling at some of Indonesia’s finest pristine coral reefs. Bali Cruise tour provide you with experience Bali’s fastest and most exciting full day cruise as you.
Bali Ocean Rafting Activity :
- 10.00 – Select snorkeling gear prior to boarding
- 10.30 – Ocean rafting vessel departs Benoa Harbour, Safety demonstration on biard, Cruise the south Coast of Nusa Penida and view the 300 foot high coastal cliffs
- 11.45 – Snorkel at Crystal Bay or Gamat Bay
- Cruise through spectacular Ceningan channel, Picnic lunch served on board Ocean Rafting
- 13.15 – Village Tours
- 14.00 – Crise to 2nd snorkeling spot; Toya Pakeh or Sakenan or Bali Hai Pantoon on Nusa Lembongan
- 5.00 – Visit Bali Hai Cruises Beach Ckub with option for parasailing
- 16.45 – Ocean Rafting vessel departs from the Beach Club
- 17.30 – Ocean Rafting vessel arrives at Benoa Harbour
- The daily Ocean Rafting itinerary will be determined by prevailing weather conditions.
- The Ocean Rafting 3 islands day cruise does not have a fixed daily itinerary and will vary from cruise to cruise in an effort to maximize passenger’s enjoyment.
- Each cruise will always include a variety of sightseeing of 3 islands, high speed cruising and snorkeling.
- Ocean Rafting is not suitable for children under 10 years of age, pregnant women or people with heart or back problems.
Bali Ocean Rafting Cruise Includes :
- Air-conditioned Hotel transfers in Bali
- High Speed Ocean Rafting Cruise to the 3 Islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida
- Cruise the South Coast of Nusa Penida and view 300 foot high coastal cliffs and Bat Rock
- Visit pristine bays, snorkel, swim or go beach combing on deserted beaches
- Cruise through spectacular Ceningan Channel mangrove area
- Visit one of the many small seaweed farming villages
- Picnic lunch is served onboard Ocean Rafting
- Visit to Lembongan Bay marine park and Bali Hai Private Beach Club
- A Towel