Bali Wakeboarding Tour
Bali Wakeboarding Tour Is A Bali Water Sports Tour Packages To Enjoy Water Activity Which Involved Riding A Wakeboarding Over The Surface Of Water
Bali Wakeboarding Tour is an exciting Bali Water Sports Tour package in Bali Islands. Wake boarding is a surface water activity which involves riding a wakeboard over the surface of a body of water It was developed from a combination of water skiing, snow board and surfing techniques.
Great challenge of Bali Water Sports activity for water Wakeboarding. The rider is usually towed behind a motor boat; typically at speeds of 18-24 miles per hour board and surfing techniques. Using edging techniques, the rider can move outside of the wake or cut rapidly in toward the wake. Jumps are performed by hitting the wake and launching into the air.
There is also the slider (a rail bar) in which a rider approaches and rides along keeping his balance. As the rope tightens the rider gains speed toward the wake. When the rider goes airborne, the tightened rope launches him. While in the air the rider attempts to do tricks using water Wakeboarding.
Bali Water Sports Notice :
Water Sports activities is not suitable for pregnant women, people with heart problem, people is respiratory problem, currently has a sinus problem, recently has ear infection, has claustrophobia problem.
Bali Wakeboarding Pick Up Services :
Free Round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area only, Outside of these hotels area will be charged additional fee.
- Tuban / Kuta : Rp. 100.000,-/Car
- Ubud / Tanah Lot : Rp. 250.000,-/Car
- Seminyak : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
- Pecatu / Uluwatu : Rp. 150.000,-/Car
- Sanur : Rp. 200.000,-/car
Bali Wakeboarding Terms and Conditions :
- Water Sports activity at some time will be cancel depend on wind and weather condition which not safety for costumer and will be informed by us to the guest, it will no charge to the costumer/refund payment.
- Cancelation made within 1 day prior to activity: From 11.00-17.00 at 50% of from the rate and from 17.00 up at 100% off from the rate.