Kintamani Cycling Tour – B
Kintamani Cycling Tour Is A Bali Cycling Tour Packages To Enjoy Ride The Bike From Downhill Kintamani, See The Beautiful Volcano View And Passed Through Local Village With Professional Bali Cycling Guide
Kintamani Cycling Tour is a Bali Cycling Tour Packages to enjoy see the view beautiful Volcano of mount Batur and visit local village along the cycling. Enjoy ride bike from downhill cycling from Kintamaniarea surrounded by fresh air and very green scenic trough the village, temple, rice terrace in Bali. includes a light breakfast overlooking Gunung Batur Volcano and Lake before heading to the start point of this must-do adventure.
Wind through local villages inaccessible by car, enjoy local refreshments of fresh coconut and visit a traditional Balinese house. As the local village children wave you on, finish in the artisan’s colony of Ubud with a feast at the Champuhan Restaurant.
We will go on a short walk into rice paddies where you can experience first hand what it is like to grow, harvest and process rice. We will then introduce you to a coffee plantation and some of the magic plants we have here in Bali. Next we will visit a village temple and learn about Balinese spiritual beliefs and practices.
During Kintamani Cycling Tour you can stop whenever you choose to take photos and visit the local people. Enjoy this cycling trip with professional Balinese Kintamani Cycling Tour Guide.
Kintamani Cycling Tour Includes :
- Air conditioned Hotel Transfer
- Fully serviced mountain bikes, Gloves and Safety Helmets
- Soft drink,mineral Water and snack en route
- Friendly. knowledgeable guides to ensure a amazing day
- Indonesian Lunch at modern Balinese Family environment
Kintamani Cycling Tour what to bring :
- A small rucksack / backpack for easy access to video / camera.
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable and sunscreen.
- A change of clothing short pants, T-shirt.
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals and sun glass
Kintamani Cycling Tour Pick Up Time
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||07.15 – 07.30|
|Ubud||08.30 – 08.45|
|Kuta||07.30 – 07.45|
|Sanur||07.45 – 08.00|